Dental implant treatment is the ideal treatment option available for any patient, regardless of sex or age. Indications for dental implant treatment are as follows:
1. edentulous patient
2. partially edentulous patient with history of difficulty in wearing removable partial dentures.
3. patient with missing dentition requiring long span fixed bridge.
4. patient who refuses using removable type prosthesis.
Other indications are:
1. any edentulous area or severe change in complete denture bearing tissues.
2. poor oral muscular coordination.
3. low tissue tolerance.
4. parafunctional habits that compromise prosthesis stability. Continue reading